Ceanothus Americanus homeopathic medicine uses has been known by North American natives from time immemorial. The plant is also called New Jersey tea or red root. Perfectly integrated into their environment, the natives had already discovered the plant’s virtues which the modern pharmaceutical industry has now confirmed. Its leaves were used as a substitute for tea during the United States War for Independence.
- Wildcrafted Red Root (Ceanothus Americanus) Dried Root
- 100% Natural Product: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- MADE AND TESTED IN THE USA
- Carefully crafted from a potent source
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Ceanothus Americanus Scientific Facts
- Scientific Name: Ceanothus Americanus L.
- Other Names: Jersey tea, mountain-sweet, red root, Walpole tea, wild snowball.
- Spanish: Té de Nueva Jersey, ceanoto.
- Environment: Common in fields and forests in North America and grown as an ornamental plant in Europe.
- Description: Shrub of the Rhamnaceae family, growing from one to 1.5 m high. Oval, sharp-tipped, finely toothed leaves and small, white or bluish flowers that extend from the axillary buds of the leaves.
- Parts of the plant used medicinally: The bark of the root.
Ceanothus Americanus Homeopathic Medicine Uses
The bark of the root contains an alkaloid (ceanotine), tannin, resin, and traces of an essential oil. It is successfully used in the following cases:
- Mouth and throat afflictions: Pharyngitis, sore throat, oral aphthae (sores), and other irrigations, locally applied in gargles and mouth wash-offs.
- Bronchial and lung afflictions: Bronchial catarrhs, cough, asthmatic bronchitis.
How to use Ceanothus Americanus
- Decoction with a spoonful of ground bark root per cup of water. Drink two or three cups daily.
- Rinses and gargles. With the same decoction employed for internal use, though slightly more concentrated.
- 100% NATURAL PRODUCT: No artificial colors or flavors
- MADE AND TESTED IN THE USA: We made our products in Colorado, famous for its pure nature
- Verified herb identity, confirmed highest quality of raw herb and the extract
- Best natural sources of herbs and materials: Every vendor is carefully picked to meet our high standards
- 30-day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: No questions asked, just ship the item back to us and get full refund
George D. Pamplona-Roger, M.D. “Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants.” George D. Pamplona-Roger, M.D. Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Ed. Francesc X. Gelabert. Vols. 1 San Fernando de Henares: Editorial Safeliz, 2000. 191. Print. [Ceanothus Americanus Homeopathic Medicine Uses]
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API