In some sense, all blood cleansing herbs consumed act on the blood to help this fluid transport its active components after nutrients are absorbed in the intestine. However, some plants can increase the production of erythrocytes (red blood cells), thus fighting against anemia. Iron in vegetables is as helpful as animal origin in forming blood.
- INCLUDES (100) capsules of our exclusive proprietary blend, featuring key internal toxin and blood cleansing Chinese herbs such as Andrographitis, Heavenly Mallow Root, Coptis chinensis and more
- PERFECT BODY CLEANSE with premium grade, lab tested natural herbs designed to help facilitate an effective liver and lymphatic system cleanse with blood purification to bring back balance
- MULTI-PURPOSE supplement with immunity boosting properties and cleansing at the same time!
The absorption of vegetal iron is slightly more complex than that of animal iron. However, it has the advantage of being usually accompanied by many vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C promotes the absorption of the iron that vegetables contain.
Blood-thinning plants have more therapeutic applications and keep the blood from coagulating inside the vessels, known as thrombosis. These plants make the blood more fluid and exert a crucial preventative action for arterial thrombosis, especially that of the brain, heart (the origin of myocardial infarction), and femoral (that causes the lack of blood flow in the legs) arteries. They act utilizing one or several of the following mechanisms:
- Decreasing the excessive tendency of the blood platelets to gather and form clots: anti-clotting actions on platelets.
- Breaking the fibrin, a protein of the blood plasma which forms clots: fibrinolytic action.
- Slowing the processes of blood clotting: anti-clotting action.
Blood Cleansing Herbs
These plants stop hemorrhages, both in the internal organs and the skin. Their action is reinforced by combining their internal use (herbal teas orally taken) with external applications on the bleeding point whenever it is accessible.
|Bistort||Goldenseal||Early flowering periwinkle|
|Shepherd’s purse||Storksbill||Blind nettle|
Blood Thinning Herbs
Blood-thinning herbs are recommended as prevention against thrombosis in the case of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and whenever there are risk or predisposition factors toward this blood disorder.
Anemia: A decrease in blood, especially of its erythrocytes (red blood cells). The phytotherapeutic treatment uses antianemic herbs rich in iron (the fundamental element of erythrocytes) and abundant amounts of other minerals, vitamins (especially vitamin C), and enzymes, which activate the body. There are plants, such as ginseng, that increase the production of red blood cells.
Hematoma: This condition is an accumulation of blood in the tissues outside the blood vessels. We refer to the hematomas located under the skin, caused by injuries or bruises. These herbs, locally applied, promote reabsorption and diminish local inflammation. All vulnerary plants are also helpful.
Hemorrhage: Bleeding. The blood cleansing herbs listed above have hemostatic and vasoconstrictive properties. Its action is enhanced when they are taken orally and externally used. A physician should treat any abnormal bleeding.
Thrombosis: This condition is the formation of a clot inside a vessel (artery or vein), which remains in the same place it is formed. When the clot moves from that place, flowing through the interior of the veins or arteries, an embolism is produced. Arterial thrombosis usually occurs after arteriosclerosis on the arterial walls. Phytotherapy offers plants that enhance blood circulation and make it more fluid, thus exerting a gripping preventative action on this disorder. Blood cleansing herbs that decrease cholesterol levels are also helpful in preventing thrombosis.
No products found.
- George D. Pamplona-Roger, M.D. “Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants.” George D. Pamplona-Roger, M.D. Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Ed. Francesc X. Gelabert. Vols. 1 San Fernando de Henares: Editorial Safeliz, 2000. 262, 263, 264. Print. [blood cleansing herbs]
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API